Laser cutting – Punching – Folding
Our adaptability and quick response in the fields of laser cutting, punching and folding are worthy of mention.
Standard format: 3000 x 1500; maximum: 6000 x 2000 mm.
Raw materials cut by laser:
- Iron – From 0,5 mm to 25 mm thik.
- Aluminium – Maximum thickness: 12 mm.
- Stainless Steel – Maximum thickness: 25 mm.
Standard format: 3000 x 1250.
Raw materials for punching:
- Iron – Maximum thickness: 6 mm.
- Aluminium – Maximum thickness: 6 mm.
- Stainless Steel – Maximum thickness: 6 mm.
We achieve tigh tolerance in parts up to 4000 mm. This is complemented by other work such as inserting rivet nuts and bolts, cage nuts and inserts.
Rivet nuts and bolts, cage nuts, and welded bolts.
Galvanizing – powder painting.
Flexibility, reaction time and quality are key factors in our work.